Monday, April 9, 2012

Hoppy Easter and 1st CMN Visit!


Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend.  I enjoyed not one, but two delicious family dinners- and I’m sure I will be paying for them via Jillian Michaels and the “30-day shred”. 
Toby Tarball - My very own Easter Bunny!

We are 4.5 days into “1000 Cards, 1000 Dollars” and I could not be happier.  Thank you to everyone who has donated, shared, promoted, and/or tweeted for the campaign!  Keep it up!  Even though the campaign is 1,000 I want to reach 10,000!!!  Send me a picture of you with YOUR card!
My little sissy, McKinley, and her gorgeous card!

My big brother, Donny, and his awesome card!

Saturday I visited my first CMN hospital (Arnot Ogden Medical Center in Elmira, NY).  This is the hospital where I was born and my Aunt Beth has been a NICU nurse there for as long as I can remember!  It was an amazing experience to spend some time there and in Pediatrics.  It really made what the movement is all about that much more real and meaningful.  I hope that if/when I someday have children that these resources are available to us if we ever needed it. 
 My Aunt Beth (and NICU nurse!) who helped orchestrate my hospital visit this weekend




Here’s the summary for the past few days
~700 blog views
~14 Cards Received/Delivered
~$560 in donations DONATE HERE:
www.missamericaforkids.com/donate/jesseladoue
~350 video views WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9yW5tWzGOI

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a successful visit! I love the card with all the hands! What a sweetie! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete